Folder Mount Premium Apk – does have the ability to link folders in your Internal SD card to folders in your external SD card thereby populating the internal SD card folders with content that really exists in the external SD card.
This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external SD card, this application should help link folders to a USB flash drive. There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
- Mount internal SD card to external SD card folders
- Move contents from internal to external when a pair is added
- Support for Android 2.3 – 4.4
- Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design
- It will check SD card mount status and remount if necessary
How to do:-
- Source ins the internal SD card and destination is your external SD card.
- After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click Yes.
- Wait until the move operation is done then click o the PIN. If PIN turns green, you are all set.
- The files will exist in both the source and destination after remounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal SD card actually reside in your external SD card now and if you unpin the pair, you will see that your internal SD card is empty again.
What’s New in v2.6.8 Apk
- Updated locales
- Support for Archos tablets (Permission Fixer)
- Proper support for OTG devices mounted in KK ROM at/storage
- Galaxy faulty module warning is now more detailed and verbose
- Option to not show again when clicking on / path in File explorer
- Fix tasker plugin to un mount all OTG devices
Folder Mount Premium v2.6.8 Apk