Scan QR and Barcode Reader Apk – to scan a QR or barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you are done. There is no need to take a photo or press a button. Scan will automatically recognize any code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you will immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Scan recognizes all of the popular barcode types (UPC, EAN, ISBN) and shows you pricing, reviews and more about any products you scan. Barcode scanning requires a new device in order to work reliably. Cameras on older devices do not provide the resolution or focus required for barcode scanning.
- View a history list and map of all your past scans
- Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
- Set a default browser to open websites in
- Toggle your front or rear camera for scanning
- Scan pictures of QR codes and bar codes from your camera roll
- A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low light circumstances
In order to use scan, your device must have a built in camera. When scanning codes that re direct to online content, such as websites you will need Internet connectivity.
What’s New in v2.2. Apk
- Fixes to minor issues and enhancements
Scan QR and Barcode Reader v2.2 Apk