Link2SD Plus Apk – is an application manager that makes it easy fro Android 2.0+ users to move applications to SD card, to clean all cache files of the apps. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
It also provides native app to SD (app2SD) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non protected user apps to SD card (Force move) with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android ‘s standard SD card installation feature and does not require a second partition. Cache cleaner function clears all cache in your device and free up space with a single tap. Also, cache cleaner widget display total cache size and allows one tap cache cleaning.
- App manager
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the app
- Plus version also links private data files of the apps
- Automatically link newly installed apps (Optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD
- Shows the app that support moving to SD with native app2SD
- Set the default install location of apps : Auto, internal or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, unistall, Move to SD, move to phone options.
- Notify when movable options installed.
- Uninstall system applications (Bloatware removal)
- Freeze and unfreeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate updated system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner )
- Clear cache widget ( 1-tap cache cleaner )
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card
- Share the link of an appe apps t
- Support 35+ languages
- Links internal data directories of the of the apps the SD card
- Links dex files of the system apps to the SD card
- Auto clear cache service
- Exclusion list for clear app cache function
- Removes ads from Link2SD
What you need for linking apps:
- Root partition
- A second partition on your SD card
You should have two partition on SD card and both should be primary. The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.
You need to use a non FAT file system ( ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs) on your second partition in order to link apps private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT 16, FAT 32 OR exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership pr permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app’s private files. It can move app’s private data files if you have a non-FAT partition.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Mini tool, Paragon, Easeus etc for this.
When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android un mounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
What’s new in v3.4.2
The long awaited feature to link data files is available. You can now move the internal data of the apps to SD card and free up more space.
- Added ability to link internal data directory of apps to SD card
- You need to use a non FAT partition for this. Because FAT doesn’t support UNIX file permissions.
- Added exclusion list for clean all app caches
- Added internal and external data size sort options
- Added Linthuanian language
Link2SD Plus v3.4.2 Apk