MediaVault Hide Pictures Apk – Lock single picture. So you can show people any single picture without worrying people scrolling through picture album. Just view the picture and click Menu-/Lock and then you can hand over your device to your friends without worrying.
The creator of Original PhotoVault and VideoVault finally brought as MediaVault. It can hide all media (Videos/Pictures) files behind a password. Nobody can see the media files you hide.
You can show your phone gallery to all the friends/family/strangers on the bus that you want because the embarrassing, the secret, the private pictures/videos are all hidden from view, tucked away in your private gallery. In fact, when in Public mode, those hidden media files are nor even part of your phone gallery their very existence is hidden. More than just hidden from other people, they are hidden from other apps.
You can even set MediaVault itself to open in Public mode, so it appears just like a standard phone gallery to any who might pick up your Android or be looking over your shoulder, until, that is you enter your password.
You, of course, have complete access to the media files in your private gallery. You can manipulate them, share them via email, Messaging, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks. Give a slideshow and more. You can do anything with them that you can with those in public gallery.The media files are easily transferred from Public gallery to Private gallery and back again with just a long click on the media files’s thumbnail. There are batch operation tools built in as well, you can operate on the whole folder together or multi select a group of them to hide/unhide.
If you ever have any questions on how all it works, there are instructions in the app and links to online support and FAQs. Best yet, the developer is actively working on MediaVault, adding new features and taking requests. Never be nervous about the privacy of the media files on your Android again with MediaVault installed.
- Simple hide/unhide one media file at a time by long hold on the media file’s thumbnail
- Multi select and hide/unhide group of media files
- Multi select and delete group of media files
- Simply hide/unhide a whole folder of media files by long hold on the folder
- View single picture in the full size on both Public/private side
- Play single video on both Public/Private side
- Slideshows on both Public/Private side (Pictures only)
- Share media files on both Public/Private side
- Organize private media files into different folders
- Set app into public mode which disguise the app as a regular gallery, no private media files showing and no password is asked till click on Menu->Change mode to enter password to enable all features
What’s new in v5.1.8
- Support media files on removable SD card for KitKat 4.4
MediaVault (Hide Pictures) v5.1.8 Apk