Greenify Root Apk – never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, they can run almost smooth and lasting just like on the first day you had it.
Greenify Root – help you identify and put the bad behaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, stop them from lagging and battery leeching in a unique way. They could do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps while still have full functionality when running in foreground, like what iOS apps act.
Root is required before using this app:
- Compared to other popular tools, aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify give you the unique experience:
- That totally disable an app, you can still use app as usual, share content with it, without major uncomfortable impact on user experience. Greenify is nearly transparent.
- You can launch greenified apps in any way as usual. No more crafted app launch widgets, no more manual disabling.
- You can benefit almost all its advantages but never need to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
- Your phone fall into the cat-mouse game of stealthy running and aggressive killing which unnecessarily consumes much battery juice. Since all greenified apps will be put into hibernation until the next time you launch them, there is no need to kill them during hibernation.
- Greenify do need a background persistent Cleaner service to put the greenified apps back into hibernation when you are not actively using them. It is designed and implemented in extremely light weight , with an average RAM footprint at 3M in total and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
- Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
The background functionality includes but not limited to Persistent background services
- Broadcast receivers, which respond to global device events, such as network state change, SMS reception.
- Alarms, which activate background task at specific time or interval
- Widget should display but may or may not update because periodic update sometimes involves background task.
- Push message. Push is also disabled since it would activate background task on Android unlike iOS which just show up messages to user.
What’s new in v2.3
- Experimental feature “Keep notifications” now works without Xposed.
- New tasker plugin to wake up Hibernatized app, resuming its background services and tasks.
- Added a workaround for talking issue on some Samsung Devices (Enable it in Accessibility settings of Greenify)
- Automated manual hibernation is improved for various devices and ROMs (HTC, MIUI and etc)
- Donation package
- GCM push can be blocked for specific app by disabling its notification in Settings Apps.
- Install Xposed
- Install Greenify Donation
- Install Greenify
- Open Xposed Installer, select Greenify inside Modulus tab, open framework tab, then press instal/update and rebbot.
- Done. This version supports Android run time (ART) in KitKat.
Greenify – ROOT v2.3 build 5 Apk